AngelGal's Crochet Antics

Thursday, September 13, 2007

One more update.

Something I forgot to mention earlier---I made that modification to the shell/shawl I made. I put some buttons on it! It looks pretty good, though I don't think it hangs as well as it could with all 4 buttons closed---or just 3. :-\ I really really like how it turned out. Very regal, if you ask me!



I'm also putting as many pictures as I can find in my little flickr badge down there. So, keep on eye on that! LOL!!! I'm not done yet!! I'm also going to TAKE and upload as many pictures as I can, because I love the rotation feature in the badge! I've got scarves I can take pictures of, socks, that nice yo-yo baby afghan that my husband and I sorta collaborated on! :-)

This is one of my big passions, can you tell?? :-)