AngelGal's Crochet Antics

Saturday, December 22, 2007

What I've been up to.

I HAVE been a busy busy lady. I've been keeping up with my home blog (I think I'll start calling it that), and I have posted a few pictures of my recent crochet projects. Yeah, yeah, I know I should be doing that here, but at least I'm posting, right? I've been in something of a personal slump, but I have completed several projects. My dad's Christmas scarf just needs the ends woven in, the roses for my mom's dialysis unit nurses are COMPLETE and DELIVERED. I made mom the hat she requested---not realizing/knowing that she didn't want it until she goes home home (yeah, there's still hope for that!). I'm working diligently on the wrap for D, I've got to finish Rosa's afghan, which will be my main project for this weekend, I have a house to prepare for Christmas Day and having my sister and her husband plus my dad over (I've made a dent by I still have a bit of a ways to go), and I've started our friend's afghan. She requested we stay with our original arrangement, like we had for this first afghan of this kind, the ponchos for her husband and her bouquet, but I've decided it's going to be their Christmas present. In the New Year I'm going to be able to get to MY projects. I have another skein of the kinda of yarn I'm using for D's wrap, so maybe that will end up being one of my sister's Christmas presents, besides a candle.

So, some pretty pictures for your crocheting enjoyment:

An OLD crochet project, finally pictured for Christmas:


The finished roses:

In a jumble:



Just one:



According to mom, the roses WERE A HIT. So that's a great thing :-) Everyone was impressed that I made them, they thought mom had at first. :-)